The name Novista is derived from a blend of English and Italian, meaning ‘no view’ and this perfectly describes this door system with a hidden frame, which allows the door to blend in with the wall with no unsightly architraves required.
Made in the UK, the Novista Riser system, which utilises a concealed steel frame section, is available with either a steel or timber leaf. The frame is then fixed into the stud or block wall and once the wall finish is applied, it becomes invisible in the closed position. Novista Riser is designed and supplied as a door set for ease of installation and to minimise the risk of manufacturing errors.
Steel or Timber?
Novista Riser Steel
- Fully concealed steel frame
- Primed for finishing on-site
- Optional Powder Coating to any RAL colour
- Easy to install with a fast release pivot hinge
- Tall and wide doors available
- FD120 (Exova/BM Trada) as standard
- Industry-leading 41dB acoustic rating as standard
- Multiple configurations (from a single to six leaves)
- Square key or Eurolock options
Novista Riser Timber
- Novista fully concealed steel frame
- Fully adjustable concealed 3D hinge
- Primed timber leaf as standard (for site finish)
- Optional veneer, laminate, or full paint finish to leaf
- 3 or 4 sided frame
- Up to FD60 fire performance
- Up to 35dB sound reduction
- 3 point lock as standard
- Does allow for fitting of standard ironmongery
FIND ASPEX ON THE NBS SOURCE
The ideal platform for you to find all of the construction product information you need. NBS Source Platform now combines RIBA Product Selector, NBS Plus and the NBS BIM Library in a single platform. Designed to accelerate decision making for specifiers, architects and contractors.